Elefante Music offers free clinics designed to give band, orchestra, choral, and theater directors practical and useful knowledge that can enhance their arts programs.
Professional Development Clinics at Elefante Music Include:
- Repair and maintenance for woodwinds, brass, and string instruments
- Pedagogy for woodwinds, brass, and string instruments
- Pedagogy for Choral Music
- Pedagogy for Jazz Bands/Big Bands
- Training techniques for theater and/or musical theater students
- Team building for students or faculty via theater improvisation and communication exercises
- OR customize the program (or clinic) to fit your staff’s specific needs
Elefante Music and School for the Performing Arts is licensed by the State of New Jersey as a
Professional Development Provider (provider #2991), so teachers can earn credits for participation in
our clinics. At the end of the session, each teacher will receive a certificate of completion.
To set up a day that you’d like to come to Elefante, or to schedule a time when we come to you, email
Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 464-5928.
Elefante Music has been awarded by the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey as a vendor for musical instruments and accessories by KHS/Jupiter/Azumi band instruments, KHS Jupiter/Jupiter accessories, KHS Hercules and Nomad stands, and KHS Hohner and Green Tones accessories. (See bid #ESCNJ 17/18-52 and NJ State Approved Co-op #65MCESCCPS.) The ESCNJ Co-op Pricing System helps educators find the lowest prices on such equipment to better their music programs and form partnerships with local businesses.
Elefante Music is an awarded vendor for the Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission Co-Op. We supply musical instruments and accessories, and provide instrument repair and conditioning. We are an authorized dealer for such major brands as Bach, Buffet-Crampon, Conn-Selmer, Jupiter, Pearl, and more.