Is the student going to continue playing?
Continuing your rental means no missed practice time and allows you to accumulate rental credit that can be used towards the purchase of the instrument. We have special offers for first-time renters and discounts on instrument purchases. To find out which options you qualify for, call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN YOUR INSTRUMENT
Follow the instructions below to return your instrument.
How to Return Your Instrument
At this time, we are accepting in-store returns. Therefore instruments must be returned directly to either of our locations:
• New Providence – 1790 Springfield Ave
• Scotch Plains – 413 Park Ave
In-store returns DO NOT require a Return Authorization. You may return your instrument to our store any time during business hours. Please note that an instrument on a trial plan that is returned after its due date will incur a monthly fee(s) for the time you have the instrument. If you have questions about your account, email email@example.com.
This page will be updated when we resume accepting in-school returns.
Instrument Rental Returns Policy
• There are no refunds for instrument rentals that are returned early within the trial rental period.
• Instrument rentals that are on the monthly plan can be returned at any time with no obligation to continue.
• An instrument on a trial plan that is returned after its due date will incur a monthly fee(s) for the time you have the instrument. Rental payments are not contingent upon practice, lesson, or school schedules.
• All instruments returned to school must be marked with a Return Authorization number obtained from Elefante Music. If a Return Authorization number is not obtained, the monthly rental fee will be charged until the instrument is returned to Elefante Music.