Useful content especially for students created by our teachers!
- A Word from Drum Instructor Anthony Amodeo
- Beginning Band Video Lessons
- How Anthony Makes Virtual Drum Lessons Work
- How to Assemble a Percussion Kit
- How to Measure for a String Instrument
- How to Tune Your Violin or Viola
- Jazz Comping Using Syncopation
- Outside-the-Box Drumming
- Practice Prep for Advanced Flute Players
- Quick Tip from Guitar Instructor Ron
Choosing Your Instrument Made Easy
Interested in band or orchestra and not sure which instrument to choose? We’re here to help. Our Choosing Your Instrument page features video demonstrations for the most common instruments available for first-year school programs.